FREE SHIPPING + FREE GIFT with purchase of RM100 (WM) / RM150 (EM) Shop Now!
PicsArt_06-23-06.50.48.jpg

Organic Camomile & Spearmint

RM 17.50


This infusion is the perfect partnership to support your digestion. Refreshing spearmint helps clear your head while fragrant Camomile lets you unwind.

Medicinal benefits: Camomile and spearmint are great partners in the digestive tract where they reduce acidity and nausea, stimulate digestion, reduce abdominal cramps and have a gentle laxative action. Camomile can also soothe the nervous system, relax the body and ease tension headaches to promote sound sleep. Spearmint is widely used as a breath freshener. It also relaxes the peripheral blood vessels and this cooling effect helps alleviate headaches. Both herbs have a cooling affect on the skin and camomile has a marked anti-histamine action. This makes it ideal for treating hot, itchy skin conditions, allergies and hay fever.

Ingredients: ORGANIC CAMOMILE (60%), ORGANIC SPEARMINT LEAVES (40%)

Your Cart

Your cart is currently empty.

Continue browsing here.